Join our Prayer Team!
Physically unable to participate? Not a problem! Join our prayer team and lift up the Walk for Life and the ministry of Life Network
in prayer the morning of June 6th. Fundraise online
or with a paper pledge form, then “Walk by faith” on June 2nd and mail your pledge sheet to Life Network. Prayer is VITAL to the ministry of Life Network and we are excited to invite you to our prayer team!
Questions? Contact Alyssa at email@example.com.
Scriptures to pray over the Walk for Life:
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 108:5
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matt 18-19-20
I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:3
“For I am with you, and no one will attack and harm you, for many people in this city belong to me.” Acts 18:10
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:9
Jesus told them a story showing that it was necessary for them to pray consistently and never quit. Luke 18:1
Pray without ceasing. 1 Thess 5:17
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. Eph 6:18
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication. Act 1:14a
Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:17; 23
What is the conclusion then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding. I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding. 1 Cor 14:15
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Heb 11:1
These were his instructions to them: “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields. Now go, and remember that I am sending you out as lambs among wolves. Luke 10:2-4
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Gal 6:9
The earth is the LORD’s and all its fullness. 1 Cor 10:26
Walk for Life Prayer Points
• Pray for health during our current COVID-19 pandemic – and that we would be able to hold the Walk for Life in-person!
• Pray for good weather.
• Pray for health for all who will be participating.
• Pray for a safe and peaceful event.
• Pray that this year we will exceed last year’s attendance of 2,000 people.
• Pray that no one is injured during the event set up or tear down, during the walking or running.
• Pray for those involved with our sound and technical set up. Pray for good quality sound.
• Pray for excellence in our check-in process: Pray that the lines keep moving and for people not to be frustrated.
• Pray that we will exceed our goal of $400,000.
• Pray for the “post” walk responsibilities:handling of cash, checks and credit cards, precise and accurate data entry, billing preparation and mailing.
• Pray for all of our Vendors and Corporate sponsors. Pray that the public will visit the tents and new business would be the result.
• Praise and Thank the Lord for an uplifting and awesome time in His presence on Saturday, June 6th!
Life Network Ministry Prayer Points
Pregnancy Center Prayer Points:
Pray for strength and wisdom for staff and volunteers who work directly with our clients
Pray for opportunities to share the love of Jesus in tangible ways to our clients
Pray for women to find strength to love their unborn children and bless them with the gift of life
Bridges of Hope Prayer Points:
Pray for the men and women who seek emotional healing from past abortions through our post abortion Bible Studies
Education for a Lifetime Prayer Points:
Pray for stronger relationships to be built with teachers and students
Recruiting and training volunteer speakers, especially medical professionals
LifeSteps Prayer Points:
Clients: That their lives would be surrendered to Christ, their hearts teachable before Him
Volunteers: Wisdom and boldness to meet the need of the client where they are at and direction in mentoring them/build relationships.
Fatherhood/Men’s Services: That men will come through our doors and have a teachable heart to become the dad that God has intended them to be
Staff: Wisdom and direction as the program grows, to meet the needs of the clients and volunteers.